Our goal at Dinnerly is to make sure your box always arrives in perfect condition and ready to cook! As our boxes are packed and transported by humans, very rarely there might be a small hiccup, such as an ingredient missing from your box, or an unforeseen incident during transit.
You can report an ingredient issue through your account. To do this please follow the steps below:
- Log into your account and go to your "Orders" page
- At the bottom right of the order details, click on "Report Issue"
- Select "Report an ingredient issue"
- Select the recipe and ingredient affected, then click "Continue"
- Select the issue and follow the prompts, then click "Continue"
- Feel free to provide further details, then click "Continue"
After the submission of your report, you may receive a credit in your Dinnerly account, as compensation for the inconvenience caused.
You can also reach out to us directly via our contact form so that we can ensure your feedback reaches the right team - your feedback is the best way for us to continuously improve and excel!